About my blog...


Welcome to my photo blog. I wanted a place to share the pictures I love to take, without the pressure of adding words to describe them. Take them for what they are, or dig deeper for a meaning of your own. But to me, a picture has always been "worth 1000 words." Thanks for the visit, I hope you'll come back often! If you want to view the pictures bigger, just click on them to enlarge. Feel free to let me know what you think of the photos on this blog.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The sky's last dance of the day


2 comments:

  1. That would look so pretty blown up and hanging on a wall, wow, love this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal! I have it blown up to 8X10 along with another pic I took at the same time, just of some seagulls sitting on the rocks, with the same sky... and they will go in our downstairs bathroom once it is all done.

    ReplyDelete